October 31, 2018

I love you guys week that you all had!!! Basketball is on its way and soccer starts again for kaitlyn so thats good!!  I miss you guys so much because I started thinking about Halloween and all of the fun times we have had with Halloween.  All the ideas we had to decorate the house but never really did but its ok because we all got a crap ton of candy which is awesome!!! haha.  I actually was thinking about Alex the other day, i was thinking when he comes back and if hes getting married to.. crap i forgot her name but shes also serving her mission to right??  Fun times fun times!!!  Yes please mom teach them to play with out the drama, its a lot more fun that way! but thats awesome that your coaching and your getting our there in the community just like in Brentwood.  I love you all so much and its crazy that I have 14 months in the mission, times is flying man ...... Send me pics of all of the our friends there in Brentwood when you guys go down, I want to see all of their faces!!!  Wow thats surprising to me mom that Cade went home.. Thats makes me super sad, He was probably giving it all mom, but the language and the culture shock sometimes is just a lot.  But poor guy I will p´ray for him and his family, man i love that guy!!!  Yes please mom some new shoes, contact solution, a lot of candy, USB of your songs and cool church songs, and some new pics of you guys, friends and family members that would be much appreciated!!

This last week was a normal week, me kid in the mission Elder McConaghie is working hard with me and we are finding new people to teach and that have a true desire to be baptized and repent of their sins,  I LOVE THE MISSION GUATEMALA CITY SOUTH THE BEST MISSION IN THE WORLD!!!!  We will be helping people enter the water of baptism this next month of November!! I love you guys and please be safe while tricker treating!!! 

Elder Gray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 19, 2018 Trainer

June 5, 2018

October 17, 2019