October 24, 2018

man I love hearing about you guys week!!  It looks like Brett a lot of fun at his birthday and that evry thing is healthy and strong.  Thats sticks that Kaitlyn lost her last game of the year but she played really good and she put her heart on the court so thats the most important thing!!  I thought she was suppose to get her braces but she still has them que paso?  Well Brett and Olivia sound slike they loves playing soccer, after the mission i can show them how to really play soccer hahaha just kiding im not very good but its still a lot of fun!!!  Thats awesome that taylor is playing basketball, she gonna kill it and rain down threes like Steph Curry!!!  And you and mom I suspect that you guys are good but I also wnat to hear how you guys are too!!  
Chapins dont celebrate halloween here but they celebrate el Dia de los Muertos which should be cool.  They actually have a funny tradition here on the 7 of December where everyone buys piñatas of Satan and they burn these piñatas in the street with their families basically to show that Satan isnt with them and he is cast out of their lives... Its pretty interesting.  
Please send me pics of you guys for Halloween and the party that you guys are going to at the church!! Somethings that I want in my packet is a new pair of shoes that are brown taht have a good sole becasue all of my soles are getting really bad haha.  Candy that would be awesome.  Contact solution.  Maybe another pair of pants that would be really cool.  A usb with a lot of stroage but that already has church music on it, tabernacle choir, efy songs, moms songs and what ever you guys think would be cool to put on the usb.  Another photo album with pics would be really cool to. 
But this last week we found 2 investigators that will be baptized this next November which is awesome but my comp and I are working super hard to help them and prepare them to be baptized so yeah we are out here putting in work!! I love you guys man please be safe this next week and send me a lot of pics this next week for halloween.  I love you guys and I pray for you all every day!!!!

Elder Gray 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 19, 2018 Trainer

June 5, 2018

October 17, 2019