November 7, 2018 and pics








ow you guys had an awesome week!!!  Thats super cool that Newman is doing a trunk or treat as well, that reminds me a lot of our ward party in Brentwood.  Im so happy that we moved to Newman man.. I dont know but I feel like the blessings we have received since we moved have been huge!!  we have seen so many blessings because we felt we needed to move and we did, but we did it in the way of the lord, that was the most important part.  Thats something that I have learned here in the mission and from you and mom is that if we put our trust in God and  we put HIM first we will receive blessings from our father in heaven.  Thank you for helping me try and God put first in my life even if I needed a little bit more help doing it when I was at home but Im working on being way more self reliant and I have gotten a lot better at this.  My testimony has also gotten so much stronger, everyday I receive a deeper conviction of the Restored Gospel and the importance of the Book of Mormon.  I thank my father in heaven everyday for the opportunity to be here in Guatemala and to be teaching his Gospel.  

I dont think mom sent me a pic of you with you costume but I want to see one haha..  Their is also a Missionary here in my district and I always tell him that he looks like David your brother, so can  you send a pic of uncle David and tell him to write me to!!  That makes me soo happy that Liberty beat Heritage, and shut them out big time.  Why is Liberty so good this year and last year to.  Their defense is goose egging fools out here man is everyone leaving freedom and other schools to come to Liberty now??  They are killing people man I love itttttt!!!
Sounds lie its going to be an awesome Thanksgiving at uncle marks house.. Send me lots of pics and videos, I wanna see NANA hahaha and tie and Meckena, and carter and james too.  And with Alexs homecoming let me know it was and take a lot of pics with him and all of of the member down there please please do not forget!!!  I love you guys so much and I hope that this next couple weeks will make some more great memories together as a family.  All i can say to my family is that I love you guys soo much and Im so greatful for a loving heavenly father that has given me such an amazing family. I know and I testify that we have a loving heavenly father that is always watching over us and wants the best for us I love you all  so much and I will talk to you guys next week but prepare yourselves for Our video chat because it will be a party!!!

Elder Gray  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 19, 2018 Trainer

June 5, 2018

October 17, 2019