January 9, 2019 and pics

Dude thats sounds super fun!!!  How was snowboarding in Utah?  I imagine it was fresh powder dude haha super cool!!  Looking at those pics actually bad me kinda baggy... baggy means like thinking about home for the moment, but yeah that actually looked super fun.  When are you guys going back up to the ranch with the Gray Gang?  How is David, Nicole, Joshua, and Katie?  and Chris, Sarah, Hank, and Piper?  I miss them all so much and we will make more memories together after these wonderul two years.  Sounds like mom had a really good race in Arizona, but after she probably had sore "rear end"  haha just kiding Im glad she made it home safe.  BACK TO SCHOOL!!!  haha I remember when you would always say that before when went back to school haha good times dude DO MONKEY!!  How is the Claunch side doing?  Hows all of the cousins and the grandparents doing?  Tell them I love them very much.  

Right now the work is going well, its kinda hard right now because we had 3 investigators that were progressing but they all stopped because of little things that stopped them from progressing.  But the work never stops so right now we have been trying to find new people to teach and its actually been really good.  We have found some really good people that have a true desire to change and listen to the truth that we bring.  It makes me happy to know that God truly is the one that runs this work.  This is his work and when we follow his spirit he will guide us and help us become better people.  Its interesing because those people that we didnt baptized just werent meant to be baptized at this time but little by little with time they will come to to recognize the truth and be baptized in the true church of God.  I know that this work is perfect.  Its hard soemtimes becuase we are imperfect people doing a perfect work.  I have learned this during my mission and it has helped me become more rooted to the Gospel to try even harder everyday to be what God wants me to be.  I know that this is the true church of God and that the Book of Mormon is true.  I know that God lives and sent his only begotten son to die for every single one of us so that we can find Joy and Happiness here in this state of probation.  I love God and His Son Jesus Christ, and they Love me.  Im not perfect but im learning to become like God so one day I can become just like him, even a God.  Im a Child of God.  We are all his Children.  I so testify of these things, in His name our Savior Jesus Christ.

Elder Gray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 19, 2018 Trainer

June 5, 2018

July 18, 2018