December 4, 2018 and pics

Awwee mom its ok but I love you girl dont worry about a thang girl haha.  I miss joking around with you guys and laughing with you all but the time is winding down and will be home less than 9 months, but I thank my father in heaven for the opportunity to be here in Guatemala teaching the truth to his Children.  I love these people in Guatemala so much its going to be a sad day when its time to go but I will keep working hard to help bring more almas come unto Christ and to the true church.  I know that My savior Jesus Christ LIVES!!! He lives and I know it!!! I dont need to see him to testify of him, all I need is the spirit with me to take this message to the hearts of His Children.  The spirit has testified to me that many times that he lives, I have felt the manifestations of the spirit in my heart, he his with me, I know him because of the scriptures that testify of him.  He is my Savior I love him and he loves me.  He loves all of us.  If i can give you a little bit of advice it is to testify to the people that God lives and loves everyone. Brighten somones day with thes few words of love and encouragement.  I love you all and I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas season and a Happy New Year!!  I cant wait to talk to you guys in like two weeks... Its going to be a party my friends!!  I love you all so much, you guys dont know how much I miss you guys. 

This last week was pretty normal but the last 2 weeks we had we sang christmas songs outside to the poeple that were walking around and we are having a lot of Family home evenings wih members, less actives, and investigators.  The Christmas season is in the air and I LOVE IT!!!  I wish you all the best this next week and all the blessings in the world tou you guys!!!

Elder Gray








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 19, 2018 Trainer

June 5, 2018

October 17, 2019