December 12, 2018

Dude I cant believe the fun things you did this week man and I love the elf on the shelf ideas dude that makes me so happy haha.  I love the Christmas spirit at the Gray house.  It makes me so happy to see you guys enjoying your time.  As well I am enjoying my time here in Guatemala and spreading the love of our Savior Jesus Christ to every person here in Guatemala.  I love this time right now because the peoples hearts are a little more softer and wants to hear a message about the restoration of the true church and about Jesus Christ.  I love this time of the year, I can never be mad during this time and if any one gets mad during this time is a true Grinch haha.  

I cant believe how the sports are going for the kids.  Thats awesome that they are all doing good in sports and in school.  They are all super pilas haha but yeah I cant believe how different you guys are and how big you all look!!  It makes me kinda sad but at the same time super happy.  Wow Liberty is kicking but, to bad they lost to De la Salle but next year they will be even better which will be super cool.  The head coach is still there right, the same one when I left?  Got big dudes on the line which really helps the run game haha and thats what one team needs in highschool.  Who is the running back? 

This mish is goping great I love it so much and I have little time left but Im making every second count and just being happy by teaching the truth to the people which makes me super happy.  I found my happiness in my life and that is the Gospel of Christ and his Birth.  I love you dad and all of you guys in Cali.  Be safe during this Christmas season and have a lot of Fun!

Elder Grigio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 19, 2018 Trainer

June 5, 2018

October 17, 2019