August 15, 2018



BACCCKKKK TOOOOO SCHOOOOLLLLL hahaha I will always remember you saying taht the night we went back to school!!!  You know me dad I always wanted more time during vacation but I will always remember you saying that to us as kids thanks a lot dad for helping me stay positive about school.  I cant believe that the kids are already back in school.  Kaitlyn is a senior, Taylor is a freshman now right? Olivia is in middle school now right?  and Brett is in 3rd grade?  Im sorry im terrible I forgot what grade they are all in hahaha.  But they are growing up so fast!  Its kinda sad to see them gorw up this ffast im not there to enjoy it but in about a year I will be able to see you guys.  But im sooooo happy to be here in Guatemala and to be doing HIS work.  I love being Dirstict leader becuase I have the opportunity to learn from the District and they can learn from me, but also I love to get them excited and pumped up to work each and every day.  Each day for these two years is critically important, not only for us missionaries but for the people that are waiting to here the truth, to experience what we experience everyday becuase we know that we are in the true church of God.  Im so happy God has entrusted me with this opportunity to serve him and do his will.  I have changed so much as well, spiritually and physically and mentally.  I feel like im a different person because I know that the power of the Atonement is real and is powerful.  If we focus on living the Gospel each and everyday we will be in line with what God wants us to do and who God wants us to be.  But we need to be ready to do the will of God and if we do what he says we will be saved in these last days.  Revelation and the constant guidance of the Spirit will help us survive in these last days on the earth.  Seek revelation and through the Spirit and god will provide a path of us so we can reach Eternal Life with Him, His son Jesus Christ, and our famlies forever in the reino celestial.

I love you all so much and I think about you all and pray for you each and everyday.  Keep doing the good things in life and go all out 100% each and everyday.

Elder Gray 

What the heck already back in school.  How was the summer vacations?  Were the kids ready to go back to school?  I never was haha I alwasy wanted more time for summer break.  But mom and dad you guys have pretty good looking kids,  I wonder where they get their good looks from??  Their older brother haha no im just kidding we get it from our good looking mother and father.  They are all getting so big and changing so much!!  Its only been a year in the mission and they have changed so much, I hope they dont change so much this last year in the mission.  I hope you guys have had a good first few days in school and getting back into the routine of things.  Love you guys so much I will talk to you next week guys LOVE YOU !!!!!!

Elder Gray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 19, 2018 Trainer

June 5, 2018

October 17, 2019