August 1, 2018

Sounds like the summer break is coming to an end once again went by super fast but sounds like everyone is ready to go back.  Im super glad im here as well becuase I dont need to worry about college or work or anything like that just strengthening me before i go back home.  I have changed a lot but for the better.  Im so happy to be a missionary of the true church here on this earth.  Last week we had 2 baptisms that were so woderful.  Never have I been part of such an amazing  baptisamal service in my life, the spirit was super strong there and I know that im where I need to be.  Thanks for being such a good example to me dude.  ill send a longer email next week becuase we went to a huge waterfall today and I dont have much time to write a huge letter, but next week Ill write and extra big letter for you all.  Just remember that I love you guys so much and pray for you all every day hoping that you can have more opportunities to preach this Gospel.  Love you guys and dont change to much please hahaha.

Elder Gray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 19, 2018 Trainer

June 5, 2018

October 17, 2019