March 5, 2018

Dudes whats up going t make this email short because I dont have much time.  My first Saturday we had a baptism. His name is Justin an dis 10 years old.  Hes a super cool kid and loves the church.  This area is really good, we are really trying to work with thos members because I can tell that they dont have a lot of motivation to help us as missionaries.  We have this nreally cool program right now called Ovejas Perdidas, Lost Sheap.  Its basically a program to help find these inactive members, and less activies, but at the same time as we find these 
people we can obtain more baptisms becasue a lot of families here have kids that are not baptised but we dont know them because they dont come to church.  So its our job to locate these people and reactive them but also to baptise these members of the family who arent baptized.  Its going to take awhile but its not impossible.  With the help of the Lord, faith in him all things are possible.  I love this work so much.  I truly believe that this is the work of The Lord.  Im truly blessed to be here in this moment of my life.  Everything I do is for Our Father in Heaven, Our Savior Jesus Christ, My family, and all of my friends and great examples that have been in my life to help me get to where I am today.  All glory is Our Savior.  Trust in your testimonies, build upon your testimonies every day.  I challenege every family, every person, to read the scriptures as a family, after to pray and I can testify that you will see your familys be strengthed  no because I said so, I know you all have better things to do but I can tell ytou taht if you all have the desire and you really want to do it, not because I said so, or because its the right thing to do, but because you all truly have the desire to get to know God personally and to strengthen your families.  I love you all, be safe this week where ever you go and whatever you do.  Remeber to always trust in the Lord.  

Elder Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 19, 2018 Trainer

June 5, 2018

October 17, 2019