March 21, 2018

Sounds everything at home is going great dude.  Im so happy that guys are doing good and everyone is in good health.  Sounds like the sites are sstarting to come in a lot quicker for work.  Do you have to climb up on any roofs while its been raining in Cali?  Hope not dude be safe!!  Love seeing pics of you guys that mom send to me.  I sent a bunch of pics to you from my new area and when I said goodbye to a few faimilies in my old area.  Dude time is flying by at the end of this change Ill have 7 months going by to fast.  Everyday I try and make the most of it because if I take even a second fgor granite out here in the mission I will look back and regret it.  I love the mission, my comp, the area , ther members, everything is great right now, just super happy and greatful for this opportunity that God has given me to serve him with every ounce of energy I have. 

This Saturday we are having a Batism for this 12 yearold named Jonathen.  His parents arent members but his mom goes to church every Sunday with Jonathen and his younger brother Luis.  This kid is beyond smart, everything we ask him to do he does it, everything that we teach him he understands.  He is what people say in spanish Pilas, or super super good.  Im super happy that Jonathen has choosen to be the first member of the church in his house and to be the example for his Family.  We could baptize the mother as well but she isnt married to her husband and he goes to a different church.  Its hard but I feel taht tehy will all be baptized one day and be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity.  This experience helped me realize that its not just about baptizmes, thats just teh first covenant we make with our Heavenly Father, but second is to always endure to the especially for this people that need to wait a year to enter the temple as a family.  They nede to go to church every sunday and praticiapte in the sacrament so that they can always remember their Savior Jesus Christ.  As they continue to strenghten their testimony they can prepare to enter into the temple as a family.  This is what they mission is all about to help them make those covenants with our Heavenly Father, through their faith in Jesus Christ so taht they can enter the gates of Heaven after this life and walk into the presence of the Lord as a family this is what I love about this work, the work of the lord.  I love you all, I hope you all have much success in every aspect of your lifes and that you can all truly feel the presence of our Heavnly Father in your lifes.  Thank you all for your love and for your examples that have helped me make the best descion of my life, to serve a mission here in Guatemala.  Love you all. Be safe and have a great week.  Elder Gray OUT!!!

Elder Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 19, 2018 Trainer

June 5, 2018

October 17, 2019