March 11, 2018 with pics




This last week was super cool.  We went up to the waterfalls taht were super cool. I have pics but they are on my camera and this computer doesnt have a spot to put my drive for my camera.  The next day we had the opportunity to go to the templer. This is super spirtual for us because we are the furthest group out side of the capital about 2 and half hours away from the temple.  I did a session in the temple for my first time in Spanish which was really cool.  I had the most spiritual experience where I could ask my Father in Heaven my questions and after I did I felt the SPirit hit me so strong, with this feeling of Love and Happiness, this feeling taht everything will be ok and I am here for a reason to help these people in Guatemala South Come Unto to Christ by helping them recieve the restored gospel through faith and Jesus Christ and His Atonement, Repentence, Baptism, Recieving the Gift of The Holy Ghost and Enduring to the End.  That next day we got to hear a talk from Quinton L. Cook one of the 12 apostals of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I know taht he is truly an apostal of God and that he has seen God his words,"I know that God lives, I have seen his face, I have heard his voice, I know he lives."  I cannot deny the feeling when he said those words, that we have a prophet who lead and guides His church today.  I know the feeling I felt was the Spirit testifying to me taht every word he said was true, I cannot deny, I dont have any doubts in my mind that we are in the true church and it is our job ot help other people find the same love taht we feel everyday because we are of The Gospel of Jesus Christ fof Latter Day Saints.  Share your love that you feel with others around you.  You all can be missionaries at home in your houses, in the street, etc.  every situation of everyday you can be an example for someone and help them feel the Love of out Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  Lve you all and have a great week.  Be safe see ya all soon haha

Elder Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 19, 2018 Trainer

June 5, 2018

October 17, 2019