February 19, 2018

Man I havent gotten it yet but I cant believe Im turning 19 years old this week!!!  Yeah she sent a bunch of pics of the hike and looks like you guys had a lot of fun.  I love you guys so much and pray for you all every day.  Sheelobs Layer man!!!! no way Du monkey that is awesome dude.  Looked like a lot of fun, hope you guys are doing good and are heathly and strong.  In those pics mom sent it looked like you guys went to a wedding.  Was it a wedding or something different?  I heard the Amy Probst got engaged just recently, dude where has time gone?  The only thing I have for Kaitlyn is BE SMART, I dont want her making similar choices that I made, I almost destroyed my life but throught the opportunity to repent and through Our Saviors sacrifice I was truly able to change. Especially in this age with kaitlyn just be smart and what you always told me, " be careful when you play with fire because eventually you might get burned."  I feel that kaitlyn knows what to do in those situations, she is definatly a lot more brave than me, she can stand up for what she beleives in especailly in those situations where satan works harder than ever.  Track sounds like its going to be a good season for Orestimba.  Kaitlyn has been putting in the work and so has mom haha this is awesome.  Make sure you send photos of them running track and all of that.  My tay tay is a beast man.  tell her that Derick says to work hard to be the best she can be.  Not only just to run at school but at home to lift a little bit of weights with kaitlyn and you to get stronger, little by little everyday.  Dude man why dont I hear a lot of stuff from you, your worki is good and its relaxing for you right now because you dont have much work right now but what else dude?  I want to hear about all your stories from home and everything, experiences and etc.  Henry is in the mission man thats crazy.  What about Amanda, and Katie, and Evan?


We actually had changes yesterday, so I leave to go to my new area tomorrow at 4:30 in the morning.  Im going to Jalapa which from what Ive heard is super hot so I need to drink a lot of water, but I also need to prepare for this raniy weather in April, May, and June.  Its going to be a fun 3 months man super excited to work in this new area.  I believe that the Lord needs me to be in Jalapa to share my testimony and my love with everyone in this new area.  I know that God has a plan for every single one of his children.  Our Father in Heaven didnt send us down here on earth to feel bad, to feel alone on this earth, he sent us to earth to feel love, to enjoy this life, to find the happiness and the peace through the Gospel of Jesus Christ and The plan of Salavtion.  Every person that feels alone here on earth needs to have this Gospel in theit lives, to truly feel the joy and the love taht Our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for them.  I know we can be happy here on earth but only throught the Gospel can we find these feelings of Hope.  Thats what I have realized this 6 months is how sagred this time is on the mission, to truly give every single person that  we come in contact with The gospel of Jesus Christ, and its their descison to accept it or not.  Like it says in Preach my Gospel The Gospel of Jesus Christ is either true or it is not true,  but it is their descion and our invitation for them to pray and ask God if these things are NOT true.  I know that the purpose of the Holy Ghost is to testify to these people what is true, what we as missionaries of the true church teach to them is true.  I love this work and excioted for this new area ill be going to.

In Guajitos its been alright we have only found 1 new person in the last 2 weeks, we try hard everyday to find these people, contact everyday for 2 hours and try and find these people but right now "no one has time" or they are "doing something right now."  So its hard right now but I told my companion that you have a lot of great members in this ward and have a mission  leader that has a lot of drive to baptize and find these people in this area, dont lose faith and confidence in the Lord and your abilities to help people come unto Christ.  We all have a lot of ups and downs in this life but the most important thing in these situations is to NEVER GIVE UP, keep workjing hard and I know we will see those blessings after our hard work.  I love this Gospel and this Church.  I know that Chirst died for us so that we could be happy in this life and when we fall we can become clean from repentence and by going to church every sunday we can renew our baptsimal covenants with our Father in Heaven.  I hope you all have a great week and please be safe.  Love you all so much.   

Love, 
Elder Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 19, 2018 Trainer

June 5, 2018

October 17, 2019