October 23, 2017

Its awesome dude.  Im in Juaitos, a little town in the south.  No mountains or water but a lot of streets that have hills and stuff so I get my exercise there.  In the morning to we workout for less than an hour but its better thaan nothing. Yeah my companion and I sleep in an apartment, its just us in this area but an area next to us two other missionaries are there. We have beds which is cool so no hammocks or sleeping on the ground.  Yes dude like yesterday we were in a meeting with the presidents and i understood a little but not mush lol.  All I can do is smile and laugh and still have a good time even though idk most of the conversation.  Ok good, i hope they can turn it around in the end.  The chargers wow we do stink this year lol.  Nice tell Kaitlyn Buenas suerte(good luck) and to kill it.Awesome tell tay tay tot to kick some bootie in basketball and go steph on them fools.  Tell happy Birthday from Elder Gray.  I wish I could be at Bretts baptism.  Scouts already thats so cool, hes going to be an Eagle scout like me haha so cool. Tell Brett to keep playing hard and score for me.  Dang mom thats awesome im glad everything is going good back home and everyone seems happy and good.  How are you dude? Hows work and scouts going? Keep me updated dude on everything.  Love you guys so much.


Love,

Elder Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 19, 2018 Trainer

June 5, 2018

October 17, 2019